Become a HDA member in 2024!
Since 2007, CRF has been a proud supporter of Healthy Development Adelaide and the inspiring programs it offers to create opportunities for early career researchers in children’s health and development in SA.
Next year HDA will celebrate 20 years supporting multidisciplinary research, policy and practice at basic, clinical, social and population levels to enhance the healthy development and wellbeing of Australia’s future generations.
A one-year membership for $30 will take you to 31/12/24 or 3 years for $60 to 31/12/26.
This vastly subsidised fees offer great value for money and unlocks the following member benefits:
- Eligibility to apply for travel grants (SA PhD students and early career researchers)
- Eligibility to apply for PhD scholarships for your students
- Eligibility to apply for HDA awards (SA researchers)
- Free HDA event attendance certificates towards your continuing professional development (CPD) points
- Build relationships with people working in areas relevant to the health and development of young children and adolescence
- Contribute your knowledge and expertise to make a difference
- Support HDA into the future
HDA truly values your support! Please consider and join HERE:
HDA membership is open to South Australian researchers, PhD students and professionals working in areas relevant to HDA’s research. If you are unsure as to whether you align with HDA research, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to joining.