- The Foundation funds grants to universities, research institutes, health services and other organisations in South Australia and the Northern Territory for research projects into conditions that may affect the health, education and welfare of children.
- The Research must be undertaken in South Australia or the Northern Territory.
- Research must be related to the fields of Medicine, Education, Dentistry, Nursing and Midwifery, Social Sciences, Environment, Mental Health and Allied Health Professions.
- Applications for research grants can be made under one only of the following categories:
- Basic science
- Clinical studies
- Community-based studies.
- The maximum funding per grant will be $75,000. Research may be completed over 1 or 2 years.
- Alternatively, researchers applying for the first time as Chief Investigator may elect to apply for an Early Career Grant of a maximum of $35,000.
Two-step Application Process
- Researchers complete an Expression of Interest (EOI) online on this website.
- Short-listed applicants will be invited to submit a full Grant Application for funding.