Assessment of Applications
- Expressions of Interest and full Grant Applications are assessed by the CRF Research Committee on the basis of scientific merit and relevance to the health, education or welfare of children.
- The Research Committee comprises representatives of the CRF Board, Women's and Children’s Health Network, The University of Adelaide, Flinders University, the University of South Australia, and other persons as the Board shall decide.
- The Research Committee will review all EOIs and shortlist applicants who will then be invited to submit full Grant Applications.
- The Research Committee will seek comment on each Grant Application from independent referees where available, in addition to the referees nominated by the Chief Investigator.
- Disbursement of funds is made on the recommendation of the Research Committee, which is then ratified by the Board.
- The Committee’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Due to the volume of applications received, it is not possible to give individual feedback; however, de-identified referee comments will be forwarded where available.
- Successful applicants will be notified in October.